The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
1. The competition will open 08:00AM (AEDT) Monday 27 June 2022 and close 11:59PM (AEDT) Monday 15 August 2022.
2. The competition is open to IKEA Australia co-workers only.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
4. There will be 10 winners.
5. To submit a valid entry, entrants must download the Ride2Work app and register as a Driver or a Rider. Entrants must also complete at least one trip using the Ride2Work app between the 27 June 2022 to 15 August 2022.
6. The winning entries will be chosen at random and at the sole discretion of IKEA based on completing the correct entry process (as above).
7. The winner(s) will be notified by email Thursday 18 August 2022.
8. After three failed attempts to make contact by Tuesday 23 August 2022, winner(s) will be deemed to have failed to accept the prize.
9. If the winner fails to accept the prize another winner will be selected at the discretion of the IKEA team.
10. The prize winner(s), 10 in total, will receive: a $100 Prezzee voucher to spend at participating retailers.
11. Prize is not transferable/exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
12. Employees, family and friends of employees of the promoter, and its agencies associated with the competition, are ineligible to enter.
13. IKEA Pty Ltd reserves the right to verify the validity of claims and to disqualify any claimant who tampers with the claim process or who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. All claims will be subject to the IKEA Pty Ltd validation and verification checks.
14. IKEA Pty Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
15. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision.
1. The Promoter is IKEA Pty Limited, Tempe NSW 2044. A.B.N. 84 006 270 757.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time during the offer period.
3. All claims will be subject to the Promoter’s validation and verification checks. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
© Inter IKEA Systems B.V. 2022