Join this webinar to hear from South East of Scotland Transport Partnership (SEStran) and Highlands and Islands Transport Partnership (HITRANS) members as they embark on regional rollouts of Demand-Responsive Transport (DRT) services. Attendees will learn how to maximise available funding and improve access with convenient and affordable demand-responsive public transport.
HITRANS’ Neil McRae will discuss:
- Why DRT for the Highlands and Islands?
- Multi-tenented DRT service design
- Service roll-out plan and technology partner.
Julie Vinders, from SEStran, will consider:
- How DRT will play a role across the PT network
- Integration with Mobility Hub and Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) projects
- How SESTRAN identified opportunities for DRT
CEO & Co-Founder of Liftango, Kevin Orr, will discuss and explain:
- How to maximise coverage with available funding
- Configurable rule-based fixed-route integration of DRT