What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Edinburgh, UK, - Liftango is very pleased to announce the next major product release “Abrazo” for its Carpool, On Demand and Fixed Routes Apps. Along with new features, this release also includes several security and performance enhancements for users. Abrazo is the culmination of work over several months within Liftango’s product, platform, security and customer engineering teams.
QR Code Integrations
- QR code integration and validation was enabled on a network level using Ticketer. The QR codes can generate tickets on board.
Performance Improvements Simple Inserts
- The new Simple Inserts functionality was enabled for all our customers. This greatly improves rider matching and the number of rides given.
Performance Improvements Payments and Parking
- Performance enhancements were made to Parking and Payment services. They also allow multiple networks to share a payment gateway.
- Additional security measures are now in place to better prevent cyber attacks and content spoofing.
- Liftango obtained ISO27001 certification and completed the UK Cyber Essentials benchmark.
- A new hub type called ‘private’ was added and implemented to restrict the access to certain hubs. This ensures that only passengers with access to the hub will be able to see and use it in the app.
- This feature allows a user to book trips under multiple networks in a product. For example, if a company uses our app, an employee can use it at any of the company’s locations around the world. A user can have a single payment method linking them to each network.
Increased Seat and Capacity
- The max vehicle seat capacity was raised for all Fixed Route applications to accommodate larger buses.
ADA Ops Portal
- ADA passengers now have a greater booking date window than non-ADA passengers for accommodation and ease of access.
- New features within our simulation tools that better optimise services, simulate real time performance, and increase utilisation across transport solutions.
Liftango CTO, David Butler, “Abrazo expands Liftango’s technology to provide important new features for our Public and Mobility clients. What’s been great about the work over the summer is the engagement we have had from a number of clients on how they would like our product to help solve their real world challenges. In addition to these features we have also completed a large amount of security and performance work that has yielded some fantastic real world results. Simple Inserts particularly has increased occupancy on vehicles for some of our busiest clients, which is a fantastic result."
Liftango offers a route to a sustainable and climate-positive future by advising cities, organisations, and fleet operators on how to plan, launch and scale their shared mobility programs.
Through a single technological platform, we improve organisations’ ability to monitor and optimise vehicle movements in a more environmentally friendly manner.
Learn more: liftango.com
For media enquiries, please contact: