The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Liftango respects the rights of its users and, except for the following list, does not collect personal information through the Liftango app.
● Statistical information gathered automatically when you use the app
● Information provided voluntarily in searching or seeking a Liftango match
● When registering to our service, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, gender and the place you are living in
● You may optionally provide your phone number for use when requesting or approving a trip request
● Location information, as necessary to facilitate successful trips between riders and drivers
Occasionally, we may conduct surveys to understand better the needs of our members in order to improve our features. We never share any information about a specific Member with any third party without that Member’s express consent.
We use your email information to provide journey matching features. At a Member’s request, we will send out emails or in-app notifications notifying the Member of a request to travel or replies to their demand-responsive transport requests. We may also send you email notifications of specific changes to the App and/or Facilities.
For general web browsing, certain information is recorded in the website log files, which may include:
● The top-level domain name from which you access the internet
● The IP address of the computer from which you access the website
● The date and time each computer accesses the website
● The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
● The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
● The addresses of any third party webpages which refer visitors to our website
● Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our website
● Keywords and phrases used to search our website
This information is used for statistical purposes only – including:
● To find out how many people are visiting the website
● To identify what pages are accessed most frequently
● To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users
● To make our site more user friendly
An archive of these website log files and associated analysis and reports are retained indefinitely by Liftango as a way of measuring patterns of website traffic over the years and in order to facilitate future planning.
Personal information submitted is kept on a server belonging to and administered by Liftango. Liftango is compliant with the applicable data protection regulations and complies with the relevant data protection obligations by keeping information secure and not using it for any purpose other than for which it was provided. For backup purposes, copies of personal information, in-app messages and subscriber lists are stored on secure servers.
If a member joins a Liftango network their name, gender and trip details are available to that group. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ourS or others rights, property, or safety.
Due to the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee the security of any information whilst it is being transmitted to us via the internet. However, we take our security responsibilities very seriously and take all reasonable steps (both technical and organisational) to protect your personal details once they have been received by Liftango. Staff who have access to personal information gathered from the App are made aware of Data Protection responsibilities. Names of the Liftango staff members who have access to this information are available on request.
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data and in accordance with our obligations, we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
Where the Liftango website or App provides links to third party websites, these links are provided for information purposes only and Liftango is not responsible for the content, copyright or privacy policies of these websites.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our App.
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any of the issues covered in this statement, please contact email@example.com
This document was last reviewed on the 1st April, 2022.