What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
1. Welcome from Lorna Finlayson, Scotland Director, CoMoUK
2. Presentations from public authorities and community transport:
• Ranald Robertson, HITRANS
• Lee Robinson, Transport for Wales
• Debbie Johnson, Pembrokeshire Action for Community Transport
3. Brief Q&A
4. Quickfire presentations from demand responsive transport operators:
• Sarah Forman, ViaVan
• Barak Sas, Zeelo
• Alex Shapland-Howes, Tandem
• David Carnero, Padam
• Kevin Orr, Liftango
5. Brief Q&A
Key points from the webinar:
- Scotland has seen dramatic decline in bus network usage and availability over the last decade
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS) has become an increasingly more desirable option for rural areas because of its; improved awareness of travel options; consistent fee across multiple modes; ease of planning, booking and paying for integrated journeys; reduced need to travel by car; makes mobility more accessible
- Demand-Responsive Transport solutions have been found successful during the pandemic and is a convenient replacement for fixed-route buses in rural settings
Enjoyed the presentation? Download the webinar slides today.