What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
In partnership with Intelligent Transport, hear speakers from the South East of Scotland Transport Partnership, the Highlands and Island Transport Partnership and Liftango discuss how to improve access with convenient and affordable demand-responsive public transport.
Hear from South East of Scotland Transport Partnership (SEStran) and Highlands and Islands Transport Partnership (HITRANS) members as they embark on regional rollouts of Demand-Responsive Transport (DRT) services. Viewers will learn how to maximise available funding and improve access with convenient and affordable demand-responsive public transport.
HITRANS’s Neil MacRae will discuss:
- Why DRT for the Highlands and Islands?
- Multi-tenented DRT service design
- Service roll-out plan and technology partner.
Julie Vinders, from SEStran, will consider:
- How DRT will play a role across the PT network
- Integration with Mobility Hub and Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) projects
- How SEStran identified opportunities for DRT
CEO & Co-Founder of Liftango, Kevin Orr, will discuss and explain:
- How to maximise coverage with available funding
- Configurable rule-based fixed-route integration of DRT