What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
January 2020 - ongoing. Replaced the previous fixed shuttle routes and timetables with fully demand-responsive travel. Mode shift from commuter-focussed during peaks (home/train station- site) to inter-site transport through the day.
Volvo Group required an efficient employee Demand-Responsive Transport (DRT) service to reduce the reliance on non-existent parking infrastructure caused by a relocation of staff to a different site.
Volvo conducted a global search of demand-responsive technology providers. Following a shortlisting process, 10 providers were chosen to present their technology and service to Volvo in Gothenburg.
- Service simulation and feasibility study
- Full-suite closed-network corporate DRT solution
- Guaranteed advanced bookings + on-demand last-minute booking capabilities
From these 10 Liftango was selected as technology partner on the basis of:
- Our demonstrated ability to deliver world-class DRT outcomes
- The inbuilt flexibility to support iteration and service optimisation, both at a technology architecture and commercial level
- Our differentiated matching algorithm tech which provides complete passenger confidence in advanced bookings, but allows last minute bookings to be accommodated.